Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 1 April 2012

Share

New SEO Strategy for Seven Days

I use a lot of tools – if you don’t have access to them you can outsource to a point, but it’s just a big time saver for me. You can do manual stuff to a point but tools I use and like are:
1. Senuke
2. SEO Link Robot
3. Scrapebox
4. Bookmarking demon
5. Article Marketing Robot
6. The Best Spinner
7. Sick Submitter
8. Xrumer
9. HMA VPN
10. Elite Proxy Switcher
11. Get Article
12. Linklicious.me account (paid version)

O.K. so here is the strategy; it will work very well for a medium competition KeyWords.

Day 1.
I create 20 web 2.0 accounts, 95% I use are do follow (if you’re not sure get a plugin to highlight no follow’s for you) with different proxy’ form either HMA VPN or Elite Proxy Switcher – all on different emails and different usernames.

I’d hate to set up as many emails as I need at this point so I just use guerilla email, disposable email that doesn’t need any setting up.

Also I make sure I have the KeyWord I want to rank for in the web 2.0′s address. It can be in almost anywhere but best to keep your KeyWord in front. Either way it will work.

Save the usernames and passwords to .txt file and let it age a day or two.
At the same time I have my ScrapeBox scraping as many URL’s as I can possibly find on my niche (scrape for niche related kw if you don’t have them also), let ScrapeBox run over 24-48 hours before doing a test blast to scrape as many as possible.

Day 2.
Create 20 unique KeyWord targeted articles; they all target the same KeyWord. The articles must have around 2% KeyWord density and also I make sure I have around 700-800 words in them. This may take you a day longer and it’s O.K. just make sure your articles are readable and have good KeyWord density, go for quality here since we want them to last.

By now ScrapeBox is usually done harvesting so I scrape some fresh proxy’s, generate random user names and emails and put in a fake web address to run a blast.

After that I save the URL’s that were successfully posted to a text file I’ll use later.

Day 3.
Now I post my articles to the web 2.0 properties WITHOUT putting a link to my money/main page. I just post my articles + I make them all pretty using photos, themes and sometimes videos. I also never use more than one tag (that is the keyword I want to rank for) per post.

Now after I’m done and I’ve saved ALL my links to a new .txt file I fire up SEO link robot and ran indexer + pinger (Senuke has one too but I’m just used to SEO link robot since it was there first) on the links, fire up bookmarking demon and randomly bookmark all webs 2.0′s.

Next in line linklicious.me – also import all the web 2.0 addresses. I use advanced settings in linklicious since then I can put my anchor text in there.

Day 4.
Start up Senuke and create as many web 2.0′s as I can in one run. Also while SeNuke is busy doing that I scrape articles form Ezine and Goarticle using great software called Get article.

Load the articles in TBS and spin them till I get around 70-75% uniqueness.
Now I post this to my web 2.0 created by Senuke (or SEOLink robot whatever you have at your disposal) and I also add more images – different one then tier 1, and randomly connect these to tier 1 handmade web 2.0′s.

Again linklicious gets all my URL’s + advanced settings and anchor text (but not the main KW, just niche related ones)

Day 5.
Basically repeat day 4 so that you create a 3 tier that points to the tier 2 and also bookmark all the tier 2 & fresh created tier 3 properties now.

Day 6.
Make even more articles using Get article and TBS and blast tier 2 using AMR randomly. I’m not extra careful about quality here; just keep the uniqueness to 50%.

Use sick submitter to make a ton of profile links using anchor text that is very niche related but NOT my main KW to tier 1 & 2 (P.S. you can integrate your Sick submitter now with linklicious to save time doing that manually).

Day 7.
Now I use my auto approve niche related SB list on tier 3 and I outsource a very large, 10k usually, Xrumer blast on my tier 3.

Also I finally get back to tier 1 (that must be indexed by now) and put all the links to my money site using only 1 main KW to point back to me. If I have some time on my hands I post some .edu’s and some .gov links to my tier 1 also to make them more powerful (you can add all kinds of quality links here now, video, PR, high PR blog comments etc.).

0 comments:

Post a Comment