Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Share

Google +1 Profile Scraper


Here’s a nice little Google+ Profile scraper that is currently in the works.
Basically it scrapes a users full profile info and outputs it anywhere you would like.
Right now it has about 5k profiles in the Database, but will include an auto profile scraper in a couple of days.
Let me know how you guys could utilize this and I could possibly make a nice little BH tool out of it.
Installation:
- Install all files
- Run /googleplus.php
(because there are 5k of profiles, it may take a moment to load)
I did find out something interesting while working on this project….after scraping roughly 5Million profiles, I noticed that about 50%-60% of them were blank. So I am not coming to the conclusion that if you have ever signed up for any of Google’s properties, you will now (or soon will) automatically have a Google+ account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment